RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 12:36 AM   #45
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter11 View Post
Wanted to bring this topic back up and ask a question. We have a Mobley and after using it for a couple of months to make sure all was good we cancelled the WIFI service we had that was $80 a month and just use the Mobley. Once we decided to do this I wanted to purchase a second Mobley as a backup in case the one we have went bad, but of course they are out of stock everywhere. So my question is does anyone know of a AT&T Hotspot device that the Mobley sim card could be installed in that would work if the Mobley goes down? I would have to think there would be some device the card would work with.
Read this thread, Mobley vs. Jetpack - Page 3 - Internet Access on the Road - Escapees Discussion Forum
I bought 3 of them when I found them. Just sold one on eBay and was thinking like you as to keep one as a back up.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.