Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 11:55 AM   #24
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
I did get my Mopar wire harness installed today.
Now I'm trying to install the invisibrake, and it's being a huge pain in the ass... The only video I can find of it getting installed is on a two door 2013 with an automatic transmission, and I have a four door 2012 with a manual transmission. There's a HUGE difference between the automatic and manual, and there's no freakin room to work around the pedals! Also I'm wondering if I can put the main control box under the passenger side back seat, because I have lock boxes under my front seats that I'd like to keep there. Finally since I have the Mopar harness how should I wire my invisibrake?
Can't help with room around the pedals...

But since you have the Mopar harness - you already have 12v from the coach in the passenger compartment... You do need a direct line to the battery for the breakaway and charging.
Make sure you have both + and ground from the toad - if you have a disconnect in the picture - to allow charging and breakaway.

Should be able to put the control box anyplace within the cable length... Mine is under drivers seat, but doesn't have to be there.
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum