Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 07:33 PM   #13
sforl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Axis
State: Mississippi
THOR #6203
Bob that's one ugly toad!
I've learned many things during my 64 years and one of the most important ones is that in life there is always compromise!
There are truly advantages and disadvantages of traveling with a pet and with towing a vehicle as well. I can't imagine not having my dog with me. True he is an additional worry at times but that's true at the S&B as well as the MH.
I'm new to RV'ing so can't comment on the disadvantages of a toad but thus far it would have been an advantage to have one! Maybe its just that I'm accustomed to being able to come and go as I choose. Relying on rentals and Uber may not be for me!
When I purchased the Axis I planned to tow my 2006 Acura MDX, but apparently the 2005 models were the last ones that can be flat towed. Live and learn, but bad luck for me! Needless to say my next vehicle will be capable of being towed. That way I will have the option if I choose!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum