Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Fleeing Irma?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 12:42 PM   #46
Joe-FL

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 37GT
State: Florida
THOR #5246
Our Cape Coral home did extremely well for experiencing over 100mph gusts. Lost a storm door but right now that is the only visible damage. We were one of the few homes in a small pocket that have power.

We were set to head out this morning. Challenger is almost full and could probably make the 465 miles trip. My DW's car will need at least 5 or 6 gallons along with a full tank to make it. So today we are expanding our gas can search. There were none within 20 miles of our campground yesterday so we will devote the day today to expanding our search out.

I'm not complaining. It looks like our biggest problem from Irma is going to be getting fuel to go back to our undamaged home. I am certainly giving thanks for that!!!!!!
US Army 70-73 Retired LEO
Joe-FL is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum