Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 02:51 PM   #13
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by FW28z View Post
I think from some of the rhetoric posted here concerning problems encountered by owners; I am not sure you can assume two identical models are made identically...
The only assumption being made is that the salespeople selling the coaches do not know how the units are configured. Also, the sales brochure may lead folks to believe this unit has an 80 gallon gray water tank.

I provided a suggestion on what to look for, where to look for it, and provided the documentation that supports that suggestion.

Thor has made changes in the middle of a yearly production run and an example of this is the change from a 5k to 8k trailer hitch the middle of last year. Neither my salesperson not the Thor regional sales rep could tell me why Thor went to the 8k hitch (change to Ford's GCWR or change to the manufacturing of, or supplier for the hitch) or for that matter which hitch was installed on the coach I bought. I got on the ground while they were in discussion on the phone and looked at the rating on the hitch itself and got the answer. In this case the change over occurred earlier than the production date listed in the sales brochure and on Thor's web site.

Yes, it is possible that the exact same model and year coaches are plumbed different. However, the Drainage Layout was last modified in 2014 (Revised ext kitchen layout) and I do not believe Thor factory personnel are smart enough to assemble a coach without the "color by numbers" chart.

In the case of the Challenger 37ND when I hookup at the campground I have to run two sewer hoses into a Y and then to the campground sewer hookup. The two drains are located in compartments separated by the drivers side rear wheels. The main drain is located below the water termination and control panel and the rear drain is located in another storage compartment immediately behind the rear wheels.

Just trying to help out a fellow 37ND owner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Main Drain.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	335   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear Drain.JPG
Views:	284
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	336  

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum