Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 02:55 PM   #3
Economan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ontario
THOR #9520
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Two places to look, we had the same problem on our 29M. Under the coach at the very rear was a big bundle of wires that was hanging loose and bouncing around, after securing the wires no more problems. Remove the large cover over the dash, look for a small silver box with three camera leads and trigger wires from turn signals and reverse, it was dangling also, secured it with zip ties. You can trace from the box to your radio and look at connections. Good luck!
I have a 2017 Thor Hurricane 31S with the same camera issues. I have found the main wire connection in the back of the Axxera unit needs to be wiggled around to fix the problem. I need access to this but don’t see a dash cover your talking about to access everything. The silver camera box needs to be mounted to as its bounced onto the floor a couple times on rough roads. i can try and remove the head unit to see if I have enough room to get at everything. I think the dashes are the same in these and wonder which cover your talking about. Please let me know. Thanks Randy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum