Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 08:51 AM   #52
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonnemarc View Post
Thanks for all the info. I will begin on 95 but cut off at the Tapanzee before NYC. I'm not taking the RV across the GW Bridge and thru the city. Then have to go thru (beltway around) DC...NOT!! I'll ad 2 hrs to the trip but cut off on 81 south. First stop is in VA (8 hr drive) then on the road where we'll join back in to 95 from 26 in SC. Second stop is a bit south of that junction in SC (8 hr drive). That leves me a 4-5 hr drive to Ft Wilderness. I have been warned to avoid I-4 and the reinforcement from the consensus here seem the right choice. ArrrV I will look at your route closely as is sounds like an "uneventful" trip to the park.
Florence RV park in SC just off of 95 used to be a good place to stay, haven’t been there in several years.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum