Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 04:40 AM   #8
K9Piper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis RUV 24.1
State: New York
THOR #9288
told our adult sons ya don't want to dog sit Hans for a few days well your mom and I are spending what we were going to leave the both of you when we check out of here!! With that when we told them they said we can use it right I said hell no...ha!
As for the pick up of the RUV my son will take us up and she will follow us back at my request. Usually she is beside me but her back seat driving will not happen until we get back to Orange county. If she was behind my on the thruway I'd drive off a cliff to get her to stop ( only kidding ) she will be next to me lacking at everything I do that she feels is wrong. I have always said that God created a work of art and then he scored up by putting a mouth in it! My son will drive the chase car and guide me through any tight spots. I just went out tonight and ordered 2 walkie Talkie's off of Brads Deals for $21.99 ( set) 21 channels and a 16 mile range for that sort of thing! < Mike<

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum