Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 03:01 AM   #3
TravelinAndersons
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #5
I am a Redwood owner and belong to that forum as well. A few of the owners, myself included, have had problems with our units and fewer still have had poor service from their dealers. My personal experience has been all good with Redwood.
If I had a problem and there wasn't a Redwood or Crossroads dealer near me, they would either find anther shop or let me find one myself. They would then contact the shop to authorize the repair.
Two other times I had a minor issue, water heater t-stat and LP regulator leak, and Redwood let me do the repair myself and reimbursed me for the parts. No warranty issue for future repairs to the same part either.
I did stop by the factory repair shop to fix something I did...oops! They treated me like I was part owner in the company.
All in all, I have been very happy with Redwood's customer service and would not hesitate to buy another Redwood as long as their customer service stays the same.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum