Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 04:45 AM   #27
COACE30.2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.2
State: Colorado
THOR #3517
Aria 3901 – Initial Thoughts/Experience

I have some questions for the Aria 3901 owners. My wife and I currently own an ACE 30.2 and we would like to upgrade to the Aria 3901. I’ve watched every video walkthrough but have not seen any information on the driver seat. Is it adjustable? Front/back, up/down? I would like my wife to be able to drive the Aria but she is only 5’1” and cannot touch the floor in our ACE.

The next question refers to how much space there is in the dinette when it is converted to a bed. It says it’s a 74” dream dinette but in the videos I’ve watched it looks like the back cushions remain in place which looks to be 6-8” on both sides which would make the bed suitable for a child and not an adult. Is this correct?

My last question is how does it drive? My ACE is absolutely horrible and exhausting to drive even with several suspension modifications. My primary concern is wind as we almost always are dealing with wind when we travel. I know the Aria is twice the weight of my ACE which should help but I’m looking for the opinions of actual owners...

Thanks in a advance for any feedback!

(Also, there is no inventory in Colorado right now so I’m unable to test drive or look at a unit to answer these questions)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum