Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 03:43 AM   #15
MnP

Brand: DRV
Model: 38RSSB3
State: Texas
THOR #2069
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut60 View Post
Dan,
What can I expect to find as cabling when I take the vent cover off?
You will have 5 cables hidden in the insulation under the vent cap. One control cable for the Winegard controller and 4 coax cables (2 for the entertainment center tv and 2 for the bedroom tv) You may have to fish around a bit to find them all and don't count on them being labeled (none of mine were). I had to run an HDMI cable from entertainment center down to the big TV. I used wireless Geni client for the bedroom. The biggest challenge is getting the darn Antenna up on the roof and toning out the cables. Luckily The DirecTv Antenna only requires one Coax from the roof so I didn't have to chase all of the other coax cables.
MnP is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum