Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 07:10 PM   #2
Pawpaw's House

State: Alabama
THOR #9516
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasRiley991954 View Post
Hello! The radio in the drivers area does not turn on when I push the power button. . . it was working fine when I picked it up from the dealership and the tech gave us the walk thru. . .

He did something by the control panel to shut it off and I can't get it to come back on. I have a 4 winds 31e bunkhouse model and there are 3 switches and 1 dial down low by the steps. All 3 switches are in the down position and the dial is pointing to "ON".

Am I missing something? Is there something else I should be checking. The radio display does not come on with the engine running or with the engine off.

Thanks!
Make sure the switch for coach power is on. The dash radio is qirednto the coach batteries and not the engine batteries.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum