Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 12:27 AM   #40
Live Oak1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.4
State: Florida
THOR #11670
Eclarkmx, I had so many issues with the new ACE that we opted to drive 2k miles round trip from FL to the warranty division of Thor. They worked every day for 3 days to fix most issues. The design issues that can’t be changed is the generator under the bed, gas filler in the rear above the bumper and potable water fill tube opposite side of the coach from the city water hook up. The rear gas fill tube is the worst. Whenever I gas up I have to be 32’ forward of the pump. This week I’m taking my 16’ flat bed trailer to So FL. So with the trailer tongue at 3.5’ I will be using almost 52’ at the pump. Overall Thor is not much worse that a lot of more expensive MH’s. Just a situation where one has to go around resealing things and updating some of the crap, ie. TV antenna

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum