Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 12:02 AM   #24
LockChuck92

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Kentucky
THOR #8259
Loving these responses and photos, y’all got some great looking rigs! Keep em coming! Here’s a story that isn’t so pretty, but memorable none the less.
We made the short trip to our local lake state park for July 4th. As you probably remember, the 4th fell on Wednesday this year, and because we had some things going on the following weekend, we chose to spend the last weekend of June through the 4th camping. This means we got to our campsite on Friday, staying until the following Thursday morning.

On Saturday afternoon, our oldest daughter came to the camper door (my wife and I were sitting outside) and announced, “I don’t feel good.” And with that, she ran back INTO THE CAMPER and proceeded to, um...toss her cookies (and everything else she had eaten for the past 6 years) all over the bathroom. I’m talking PROJECTILE. Like she was trying to write her name on the friggin wall. Could’ve ran outside and let it fly in the grass of our spacious campsite, or even in the woods just a few feet away. But nooooo, let’s try to repaint the bathroom wall boards! All she needed was a roller...

So, my wife and I spend the rest of our second evening scraping this stuff up while trying desperately to keep our own supper down. Turned out that our daughter had a nasty stomach bug that led to other...how do I say this...bodily functions from both ends.

The next day, lo and behold, my wife says to me “I don’t feel good.” And she comes down with it. So for four days of what was supposed to be a lake vacation for the 4th of July holiday, we were all cooped up in the small space of our motorhome with a VERY unwanted guest of a bug.

NOT FUN AT ALL! But, at least me and my other daughter didn’t get sick. Got a story to tell out of the trip tho!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum