Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 01:16 AM   #6
Jezziebezzie

Brand: Still Looking
State: Ontario
THOR #9278
I did a ton of research before I decided on the model. Originally I wanted a 19’ RV. My priority was being able to use it as a vehicle to vacation & a place to live on the road for a couple of years of adventure with my 7lb dog. But I'm disabled with chronic pain & bigger 'n a breadbox? So I quickly realized I needed to scale up.

I chose Thor because the prices are so much better despite being built on the same chassis. And I chose 23A because the layout suits my needs perfectly. It has the BIGGEST shower. The fridge isn't one that forces me to crawl on the floor! There is amazing storage in back for my little folding, travel scooter. I'm ok with making the corner bed. And for just me? It seems cosy. Trust, i've given it a LOT of thought before I made my decision!
As it happens, I am going to purchase a former rental unit. In my area in Canada, we rarely see 24' Motorhomes. I was in close contact with our local Thor dealer & ultimately it was HE who directed me to the Rental Company. Our Dealer will generally send his smaller units dircectly to auction instead of trying to sell on his lot. But I've now had a relationship with the sales guy at the Rental Place for 2 years. First while I was "thinking", then "looking" and now that I'm actually selling my condo & DOING IT! So I know he's going to find me the most pristine unit available just to finally get me off his back & make sure I never return!
Thanks everyone else for the advice to cool my jets. After 2 years, I'm just so close I really wanna "go, go, go", ya know?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum