Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 07:11 PM   #31
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by revjeffrey View Post
Wow.... We love our Axis and the family joyous outings we have enjoyed. I only keep my rigs 5 yrs Max. Seeing that amongst everything on this forum. I am a Super Handy person like the rest of you guys don't mind fixing myself.... but rebuilding?? The old Champion brand of the 70's were built better if you can believe that... Those photos are a BIG % U TO US CONSUMERS.... WOW, I will Enjoy our Axis 3 more yrs. But Never Thor again for me. Not sure I can think of another company charging for such an inferior product. Those photos are a Shameful Scam Not what you were told you were buying. I am embarrased driving the Thor Name knowing what they did to everyone.
The grass it not greener on the other side.
You have to keep in mind what you see on forums is more problems then kudos.
I LOVE my MS and it is my home.
To me a forum is to share problems and figure out solutions. And make and build some friendships along the way.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum