Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 11:58 AM   #3
Fish and Dear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #11266
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVSteve View Post
Hey Guys

We just got our New 2019 Thor Challenger 37kt today but didnt get a real tech walk through due to some issues needing to be fixed on it, does anyone know where i can find a video or manual for all the information on this unit as the owners manual is pretty well as wast of time and has nothing in it and refers to maufacturers for more information, i cannot get the heating to work from the panel and blow hot air, but the fire place works perfect, any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi Steve and welcome.

You are correct. Those papers that come with the coach are all but useless. Here is where I found some more useful information. Go to https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owners/ and click on OWNER RESOURCES. There you can register an account with your VIN.

The Owner Resources icon is where you will find diagrams, schematics, manuals, etc for your coach and every component in/on it. It even shows serial numbers for each component built on your rig. I hope this helps. Enjoy your beautiful new rig and be safe.
2015 Ford Explorer XLT Toad
Fish and Dear is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum