Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 06:21 PM   #12
Gebills

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Synergy
State: Arizona
THOR #12461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gebills View Post
Mr Sunshine, be thankful that your steps go in and out. I would take that even if it does make a noise. The buzzing noise that you hear sounds as though your motor is still trying to drive. That sounds as though it’s going to take a tech to either adjusted or replace a component of the unit.We have a SD 24 Synergy, that the steps take spells of the first working and then not working. Currently it’s in the “not working faze”, so I believe it’s going to go back to the dealer.

Received our coach back from the dealer. This is simply an update to the problem of our steps not going in and out after having the coach for only several months. The dealer had to replace the motor that drives the step system. This is with news on the coach that we’ve had since we purchased it in June 2018. The proviso to this though, is that I believe they had this model on several sales floors since late 2017. And the door might’ve had numerous openings and closures prior to our purchasing the coach.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum