Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 08:15 PM   #5
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
2014-2016 Outlaw 37 - dangerous?

My CW salesgoober was not only uninformed about the product he was rude and arrogant. We liked the RV we came to see but walked out because of this clown. Told another salesperson I’d exchanged emails with about it and the next thing I knew the dealership General Manager called me at home and we made a happy deal on the phone in about 5 minutes. I wouldn’t hesitate to ask the GM for a different salesperson in the future if I got teamed up with another “bad” one. BTW. There was a glass wall to the office area and I could see a white board with the monthly sales goal and the number of units each salesman had sold during the month. The guy I got walking in had a half of a sale all month and the guy on the Email was the top guy. It was late in the month and I used that knowledge in my email follow up with the number one guy. It all worked out well.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum