Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 02:08 AM   #1
Rxrph

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #3132
Pedestal dining table to bed

I just purchased a Thor Chateau 22E class C. I had my instructional walk thru and neglected to ask how the pedestal dining U table converts into a bed. The Thor handbook doesn't have info on this type table.

How do you remove the table?? There is a black button looking thing on the pedestal base...is that for anything? I know there is a cushion to place in the space. Is that what you place on the ledges once the table is removed? It does not look like it would support much weight. Does the table top come off the pedestal and go on the ledges under the cushion? If so, how does the table top come off?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum