Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Miramar 34.2
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 02:29 AM   #11
Night Rider

Brand: Still Looking
State: Florida
THOR #728
Lloyd, Thanks for your response. I received another response from dealer who thinks the inverter is in one of the passenger side storage compartments along with 2 6 volt batteries in series.
It seems like there is no manual or literature that comes with the 34.2 regarding this information and nothing that clarifies where it is and whether thereis a 1000watt for the outside frig. and an 1800 watt available for the inside frig which also powers the outside frig while you're driving,
I spoke with Miramar tech support on Friday an he wasn't sure.
We'll get a tech to respond along the way. If I was a gambler, I'd on the 1800watt powering both on the road but if you go to the "Standards and Options" brochure, it show 1000watt available for the outside and an 1800watt avail. for the optional 11 cu.ft. frig inside frig. I'll find one at a dealership somewhere and get them to show me with a volt, ohm meter.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum