Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 12:14 AM   #1
TakeTheDive

Brand: Still Looking
State: Florida
THOR #4103
Newbie considering a Vegas or Axis

Need advice...

I'm considering purchasing a 2016 24.1 model so I can travel with my 85 yr old father and small poodles The layout is perfect!

It's difficult for him to fly or travel in a car because of joint replacement issues. Other than joint issues, he is healthy as a horse. My dad is a retired farmer that owned travel trailers, 5th wheels and motor homes.

I'm a single female in my early 50s. I just retired after working 30 yrs in a high stress senior role. I own a hummer and sports cars. My Hummer is the biggest thing I have ever driven. I've never driven a motorhome and I'm a bit nervous.

We both live in central Florida. I do own an RV lot in key largo we could use.

I plan to use the RV to travel to our farm in Illinios, utilize my lot in the keys and explore the US.

Is the Thor Axis or Vegas a good unit to own? What is the good the bad and the UGLY! Thank you

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum