Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 02:18 AM   #11
bassoneman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #1202
We have a 2015 Thor Hurricane 34J. When we bought it and took delivery the awning was broken so we had to bring it back to be fixed . So not knowing there was awning LED lights never turned them on to check them out. Well I talked my Friend into buying a Thor Axis and said wow you have awning LED lights . Well I checked ours and we do to. But I think when they put the awning on the didn't connect the lights.. Problem is the warranty was up in November.. So does anyone know where the lights connect. The switch won't turn them on. Is there a controller some where? Do they connect on the left side of the awning or right side... Any help would be great. I am going to call Thor tomorrow and see if they will help me...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum