Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 10:05 PM   #5
davidgebo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #1466
Safe-T-Plus installation

Montgomery, the installation should not take more than an hour. The adjustments can take a little more time, because road testing is required to make sure the coach tracks straight and does not pull left or right. Any mechanic with a heavy duty lift, or even just ramps to get under the coach can do the install. It is best to have the front end aligned anyway, before the install. It may be an expense, but a high speed rollover from a front tire blowout would be significantly more costly. I really enjoy driving my Vegas now since the installation of the stabilizer. It does not wander as much on the highway, the passing semis don't affect me as much, and the wheel self-centers nicely after turns. All in all, it is the cheapest safety and driving comfort addition you can make to a motorhome.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum