Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 07:09 PM   #3
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
I've put 54,000 miles over two years on our Palazzo with never a trouble with the video/radio... until today. Had the unit next to the house with the 'store' button in use for several weeks.
Today, nothing - dead. No radio. No video. nothing - but EVERYTHING else works.
Shore power good. 12v good. Inverter good. Generator good.

Thor says to unplug from shore power, use the 'store' button for several seconds, then back to 'use' setting. Blue lights around the unit light up, radio is playing, but NO video.
ASA(Jensen) says to check 12v power to unit... use 'keys' to remove unit to get to plug to check power. Keys in, but cannot pull out Jensen unit no matter how hard I try, pushing 'keys' in all the way.

Video does light 'up' from time to time, but is a white screen, sometimes with a thin blue line down the middle, but then video is off again.

I don't have any solutions, either... but am going on a trip today and will see if traveling does anything to help it.

Backing is a real beast when you have no Cameras!!
TurnerFam is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum