Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Axis
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 01:36 AM   #1
Des123456

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #6246
Axis

I own a 24.1 axis and I have the driveshaft problem also. My unit has been out of service for four months. Mor-ride has replaced the driveshaft but will not put in writing that they will warranty their work they said that's Thors job. Called Thor they said Mor-ride should give me a warranty. Ford won't touch it and Camping World is no help also. I have secured legal counsel which has told me not to pick up my unit until somebody gives me in writing that I have warranty for all chassis engine transmission etc. My attorney says they may have committed fraud by not telling me the chassis has been modified and saying Ford is responsible for warranty. This is a major problem. Ford said the angles are not correct and that the problem will show up again. This is very frustrating. I'm very disappointed in Thor and Camping world.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum