Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 07:48 PM   #1
trkworm2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Mirimar 34.2
State: Florida
THOR #1799
2015 Mirimar 34.2 Newbie

Hello all,

Just picked up our 2015 Mirimar 34.2 this past Saturday, and wow! We came out of a F350 dually with a Keystone Fuzion M405, and there is a huge difference in driving a Class A, and towing a mega 5th wheel. I can tell you this though.....I Like It!

We have not done a shake down run yet, but have already found a couple of minor issues to have fixed at the dealer. (1) Awning is leaking right at the bead that attaches to the camper rail, and (2) the Awning LED lights have about 15-20 bulbs not lighting. Don't know if that is burned bulbs, or perhaps faulty wiring. If anyone has any experience with these, quick easy fixes, etc....I am all ears.

I'll take to the dealer and have fixed or replaced. Aside from that, the full body paint is awesome, floor plan is perfect for when our grown kids want to come camping, and it achieves a long term goal which was to go Motorized.

Thanks all. All thoughts are welcome.

Ray

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum