We took our first spring trip last week and when I hooked up the water I noticed the Renator gauge read 53# before connecting. Apparently there was a small amount of water in the gauge last winter that messed up the calibration when it froze. I called them Monday to see about getting another gauge. After confirming my purchase info they said they should have put a warning in the instructions and would be sending a complete new replacement. New one showed up today(Wednesday).
Props to the Reanator company. They didnít have to do this. Itís nice to have something associated with RV ownership turn out positive.