Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class A Motor Coach
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-21-2021, 04:32 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #19881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Now I'm in a heap of trouble...
The Missus LOVES it!!!
She is our forever coach. The first coach we bought was a Coachmen Mirada gas V10 engine. It was so noisy in the cockpit that we could hardly carry on a conversation. If a semi truck passed us we would be pushed aside and then sucked in as it passed. There is so much the Aria has over the Mirada. Rear diesel engine, air ride suspension, air brakes, bluetooth control of everything from your phone, 4 TVs, Winegard wifi hotspot, kitchen size. The air ride makes it float down the interstate. Pure pleasure to drive. The 55" TV just behind the cockpit rises out of the wall. It has a sound bar with subwoofer. It is opposite the home theater reclining seats. Opposite the home theater seats is a sofa that opens into a queen sized bed. There is also a drop down bed over the cockpit. It has so much storage that we don't need. Did I mention a washer/dryer? Oh and 3 Dometic fantastic vent fans that are controlled via your phone. Most of the passenger side of the coach is part of the super slide and the awning is attached to the slide so you don't lose any of it when the slide is out. What else? The inverter/charger powers all of the wall sockets and the refrigerator from the house batteries while not hooked up to shore power and charges batteries when on shore power. There is a solar panel that charges house batteries when not on shore power.

Old 03-21-2021, 04:39 PM   #22

THOR #19881
Look at the storage in the basement.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4073.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	29253   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4074.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	29254  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4043.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	29255   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4044.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	29256  

Old 03-23-2021, 06:51 AM   #23

Model: 2019 Aria 4000
State: Utah
THOR #15943
We have a 2019 Aria 4000 and love it too!
Gary

GVP
Old 03-23-2021, 12:41 PM   #24

Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
That is a beautiful coach and with a lot of storage.

Paul
Old 03-23-2021, 04:34 PM   #25

THOR #19881
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwadley View Post
That is a beautiful coach and with a lot of storage.

Paul
Thanks!
Old 03-24-2021, 02:49 AM   #26

Model: Aria 3901
THOR #6952
We love our 2019 Aria 3901. After our 2 gas coaches, this is a dream! Congratulations and enjoy your new coach.
Old 03-26-2021, 04:26 PM   #27

State: Alabama
THOR #10196
Question on leveling the Aria. I always used Manual in Previous RV. This has that option from the coach but can I access via the App and do from Outside? I like to control each leg by observing outside? P
Old 03-26-2021, 05:30 PM   #28

State: Missouri
THOR #6903
My Tuscany has two standard outlets in the bay next to the water tank
One is for central vac and the other is available
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwild View Post
Any modification to add an outdoor outlet? Never thought to look prior but there is none outside. There is only the 1 in the TV compartment and 1 in the cargo. I wish there was on just on the outside.
Old 03-26-2021, 05:31 PM   #29

THOR #6903
I prefer manual on the Tuscany and others prefer Auto
Quote:
Question on leveling the Aria. I always used Manual in Previous RV. This has that option from the coach but can I access via the App and do from Outside? I like to control each leg by observing outside? P
Old 03-26-2021, 08:20 PM   #30

THOR #10196
I prefer manual as well but prefer to be outside and I can control each leg independently. I don't think I can do that on this 2020 ARIA?
Old 03-30-2021, 12:12 AM   #31

THOR #10196
trying to get used to there Thor Aria 3901 and question on the LCI Leveling. We had prior a the hurricane 34j and the LCI was able too independently control each jack. That was easy..This LCI control front 2, back 2 or side to side and you must be in the RV to do this. When leveling this weekend I got it level but went outside and back tire was off the ground. Do you use blocks on the diesel pushers when not on level ground for the tires. At this weight I wasn't sure. Also it seems like the way the hill was I should be side to side first then from to back to level. Does it matter? any other suggestions with these leveling systems.
Old 03-30-2021, 12:31 AM   #32

Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
https://youtu.be/J8FVBc1FjIg

Amazing rig
Lora & George. Golden Retriever & Multi-Gen Australian labradoodle & new ALD in March. Happy Campers!! E Biking, Hiking, Tennis, Scuba,Fishing,Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing. Retired H.S. Principal, Sr. IT Engineer, Life & Health Insurance Agent
"Today is a Gift and Why it is called the Present"
Scubawise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 12:36 AM   #33

Model: Vegas 25.6
THOR #20220
You bought a house

https://youtu.be/qp0eBC7VdpM
Lora & George. Golden Retriever & Multi-Gen Australian labradoodle & new ALD in March. Happy Campers!! E Biking, Hiking, Tennis, Scuba,Fishing,Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing. Retired H.S. Principal, Sr. IT Engineer, Life & Health Insurance Agent
"Today is a Gift and Why it is called the Present"
Scubawise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 05:30 AM   #34

Model: 2019 Aria 4000
State: Utah
THOR #15943
We auto-level and have never had a problem. I place the jack pads while my wife operates the auto-level.
Gary

GVP
Old 03-30-2021, 11:16 AM   #35

THOR #6903
Quote:
trying to get used to there Thor Aria 3901 and question on the LCI Leveling. We had prior a the hurricane 34j and the LCI was able too independently control each jack. That was easy..This LCI control front 2, back 2 or side to side and you must be in the RV to do this. When leveling this weekend I got it level but went outside and back tire was off the ground. Do you use blocks on the diesel pushers when not on level ground for the tires. At this weight I wasn't sure. Also it seems like the way the hill was I should be side to side first then from to back to level. Does it matter? any other suggestions with these leveling systems.
I always use manual level and rarely have to use an extra step at the entry or blocks. I do use wood blocks when on gravel to keep the jacks from sinking in. Jacks always work in pairs to avoid undue stress on the frames and floors. You should have a bubble level on the pad and of course the arrows light indicating level.

You will want to reprogram the LCI unit when on a flat concrete pad. That way the auto level will find level closer to the ground or quicker. A few folks swear by Auto Level but the majority of long term ( gray beards ) use manual level

I always start side to side level and prefer the bed side to be an inch or so high so just watch my arrow lights. Then tweak front to back just a bit leaving the front low as possible.

On a typical camp site my bottom step is 4-7 inches from the ground
Old 06-02-2021, 06:37 PM   #36

Model: Aria 3401
State: Washington
THOR #22245
Quote:
Any modification to add an outdoor outlet? Never thought to look prior but there is none outside. There is only the 1 in the TV compartment and 1 in the cargo. I wish there was on just on the outside.
Look in the slide through compartment. Should have that and a propane fitting
Old 06-02-2021, 06:41 PM   #37

Model: Aria 3401
State: Washington
THOR #22245
Quote:
We use auto. once we had the front wheel off the ground so lowered, pulled forward and backed over about an inch of plastic block pad. The Micheline book stated never to have tire off the ground.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:10 PM   #38

Model: Aria 3901
THOR #2538
Do it, we did and love it.

NMRVer is offline   Reply With Quote