Took the plunge and got a Battleborn battery, replacement converter/charger and Victron battery monitor. This is in a 2020 Delano.
Battery drop in was obviously easy.
Figuring out what to do with the shunt was a little harder. I didn't get a photo but ended up finding a place to attach it to the left of the battery box.
I then drilled a tiny hole into the cargo container next to the battery box and slipped the cord for the victron control unit through there, above the water container and followed the water connections up under the cabinetry and then ran the wiring across over to the back of where the existing control panels for power/solar/inverter are. I didn't make a hole for it as i'm currently just using it over bluetooth so i don't see the point right now. Maybe someday.
I left the power on yesterday and through last night with the radio on just to see how much it would discharge and start getting some metrics in the app.Went down to 83% Photos of the process attached. I still need to replace the converter, but waiting till the weekend to do that as it apparently needs the DC fuse board replaced as well so its a little more in depth than a lunch break swap.