New to RV'ing
Hello to all on this forum.
My wife and I recently picked up a slightly used 2012 29.2 ACE.
After taking several trips in it we discovered a couple of issues and thought maybe someone else has had the same problems and could pass on your wisdom to correct them.
1) the slide has a rattle while driving, it sounds as if the rubber seal is rubbing between the body of the couch and the slide.
2) the generator appears to shut down when the outside air temperature hits 90 degrees like a clock. This is a problem for us living in the high desert.
3) the driver seat can not be adjusted down and after driving several hours it sure would be nice to lower it a couple inches.
4) while attempting to extend or retract the slide it does not work and I have to cycle the generator on and off a couple times as well cycle the switches connection for the chassis connection.
5) and is there a winterizing drain valve which I can't find.
Any help is great help.
Thanks for reading my post and responding
Jeff & Carolina