You must learn “how-to” in your new RV
Otherwise it’ll be sitting in the dealer’s repair lot instead of being available for you to use.
Regarding the Propane sensor...
- I’d start with compressed air in the vents of the unit
- if that doesn’t work,,,unscrew it, take it off wall, unplug it
- then try compressed air again throughout (plug in, see if it works)
- I might even take apart and put back together (take photos as you are doing so). Then plug-in see if it works
- finally, see what the cost on Amazon is for a replacement (abt $50). Generally much cheaper and less of a hassle than making appnt 6-8wks out, driving to dealer, leaving RV at dealer for another 2wks, then returning to dealer to pick-up
I didn’t suggest to call THOR
They can also assist, might even send out a new part to you if you tell them you’ve done everything to try & fix