Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owner Classifieds Buy | Sell |Trade
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-16-2022, 02:23 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 33.1
State: Nevada
THOR #21278
ACME Tow Dolly with Electric Brake - Nevada

For sale is an Manufacture Date 01/2017 . I am the original owner, purchased directly from ACME Tow Dolly Company 05/2017. It comes with what is shown in the picture 2x steel ramps, 1 Full Spare Tire, 2x Extra Slightly Used Tires, 2x Safety Chains, 2 Sets of used wheel straps . After it was delivered, I purchased and installed a . It did not come with break away system from the factory . I also added a plug for Magnetic Tow Lights. I will include the magnetic tow light in this package . I also had the rubber valve stem replaced with METAL valve stems so you can use screw on TMPS cap . The only thing you need to pull your car is a Break Controller on your tow vehicle. This dolly can be stored in an upright positionon your garage.

I used this dolly to pull our 2012 VW GTI. Then, to pull a 2020 Mini Copper. Both are low profile cars. For the Mini Cooper to clear the bumper, I temporarily added a inch board on the dolly floor, which is secured by wires. This can be removed if you wish . The weight capacity on the dolly is 4,550 lbs which meant the front of your vehicle that will be resting on the dolly must not exceed 4,550 lbs . I changed the grease each year, before our summer annual trips. Very easy to change the grease on the Dexter Axle.

I think ACME Tow Dolly Company stopped making the model with Electric Brakes. I don t see this model in their website.

We have no use for this dolly anymore as we will be switching to flat tow Jeep Wrangler . Selling for Buyer to PICK UP from . I have the Nevada Title on hand.

View this ad at Thor Classifieds - ACME Tow Dolly with Electric Brake - Nevada