Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-16-2022, 01:21 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
State: Florida
THOR #1589
2022 Fall Sunshine Thor Forum Rally

Summer may soon be fading up north, but it's still raging hot in Florida. Tentative date for our semi annual fall gathering is October 2-6, 4 nights. Potential site is near Silver Springs, FL.

We always have to balance between the snowbirds and the weather, thus the early October dates. The campground currently considered would have a limit of 15 sites available to us. The rate would be relatively low and the location isn't far off I-75.

Our rally will not provide meals or entertainment, but there is no rally fee. It's really just a bunch of friendly folks with a shared interest in RVs.

Interested in joining us? Send me a PM or add a response to this thread and let me know. Not too late to find a larger option if necessary.

PS. My lawyer says to remind you I accept no personal liability for anyone except myself and Mrs S.

Old 08-16-2022, 09:31 AM   #2

Model: ACE
THOR #7560
Sounds Great, Tom & Peggy Smith
Thomas Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 02:43 PM   #3

Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
THOR #11130
What campground are you considering? Silver Springs is a beautiful area and boating the Silver River is like a real jungle experience...gorgeous! You have an up and close encounter with the red monkeys that escaped during the filming of Tarzan. If the campground/sites are big enough, I might bring the boat along but you have to launch at Ray Wayside Park off Hwy 40.
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 01:34 AM   #4

Model: 2023 Jayco Precept 31UL
THOR #1589
There are several RV parks in thie area. Not quite ready to announce one just yet. My first choice has given me a limit on available sites, which may or may not be a problem.