Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owners Community Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-04-2021, 01:52 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: North Carolina
THOR #11007
Subsystem Manuals and Schematics

I recall a while back, someone posted a link to the Thor site where one could find manuals and schematics for various components (i.e. generator, fridge, electrical, etc). Enter model/year and or VIN and find everything you need.

I had to rebuild my computer a while back, and lost the bookmark. Of course it's not visible from the Thor MC website menu that I can determine.

Anyone perhaps have that link handy? Specifically looking for leveler and hydraulic system schematics right now.

thanks in advance, y'all.

Old 09-04-2021, 02:01 PM   #2

Model: Aria 3901
State: Idaho
THOR #9660
https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owner-resource/
Old 09-04-2021, 03:29 PM   #3

Model: Axis 24.1
State: Connecticut
THOR #20289
Be aware that in some cases like the Onan generator the manuals on the Thor site are generic, not specific to an Onan version. I know because I looked for the generator breaker and it wasn't where the manual said it would be. I went into the Cummins Onan site and downloaded the correct manual for my version. You will need the correct version or spec which is locate on the label which is accessible by removing the cover to the generator.

David

David
Old 09-04-2021, 03:43 PM   #4

THOR #11007
Thanks! Have it bookmarked again, and password reset.

I'll also download the most interesting/useful documents to a thumbdrive for easier access on the road.

Update though - I tracked the lines where I found the leak - and they're not attached to the levelers after all. It's the f'ing ABS lines!

It was a happy accident that the RF jack sounded funny when I retracted, and found the leak and cancelled our trip. Otherwise I may have been a few miles down the road with no brakes.

Now I get to find a tow to a commercial Ford dealership - and will likely be off the road until spring.
Old 09-04-2021, 03:49 PM   #5
Site Team

Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
There's many shops that can handle your ABS repair, you don't have to go to Ford unless you think it's covered by a Ford warranty?
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 04:20 PM   #6

THOR #11007
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
There's many shops that can handle your ABS repair, you don't have to go to Ford unless you think it's covered by a Ford warranty?

Of course, the Ford engine/chassis warranty expired about 6 months ago..... There were several other things I planned to do in the spring - engine battery, tuneup, oil change, chassis lube, tires - none of which I have skill or facilities to attempt myself. I don't think any of our local (within 50 miles) RV dealers can handle the majority of these.

Guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get it all done now. On the bright side, that puts us in good shape for spring travel. Downside, not travel before then, and everyone gets a (small) lump of coal for Christmas.