Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
 

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class C and Super C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 11-20-2021, 10:41 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
Posts: 4
THOR #25303
Daybreak Cable / Antenna switch

Hi

Our friends purchased a used Daybreak 22DB Class C. They are unable to get cable. Our travel travel has a cable/ antenna switch but we cannot find a switch on the Daybreak. It has a Wineguard 360 Antenna which I believed has a power amplifier so I assume the RV would have a tradition cable/ antenna switch. Does anyone know where it is located?

Thanks for your help

Jim

__________________
Jsterm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 10:48 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
waynetaylor55's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 28A
State: California
Posts: 431
THOR #21941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsterm View Post
Hi

Our friends purchased a used Daybreak 22DB Class C. They are unable to get cable. Our travel travel has a cable/ antenna switch but we cannot find a switch on the Daybreak. It has a Wineguard 360 Antenna which I believed has a power amplifier so I assume the RV would have a tradition cable/ antenna switch. Does anyone know where it is located?

Thanks for your help

Jim
There should be an on/off switch on the wall plate where you connect the antenna cable to the TV. When it is on, the HD OTA antenna is on. When it is switched off, you get the cable feed from the connector on the outside of the coach..
__________________
Wayne & Elissa
2021 THOR Four Winds 28A
Fallbrook, CA

Watchdog hardwired EMS, Alignment, Roadmaster front sway bar, vent covers, Dew Gutter
waynetaylor55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 01:17 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
Posts: 4
THOR #25303
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynetaylor55 View Post
There should be an on/off switch on the wall plate where you connect the antenna cable to the TV. When it is on, the HD OTA antenna is on. When it is switched off, you get the cable feed from the connector on the outside of the coach..
Hi Wayne
That was the first place I looked but the wall plate does not have a switch. I also looked at the bedroom TV plate,l no switch.
__________________
Jsterm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 01:25 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alberta
Posts: 2
THOR #18647
I have the same problem
__________________
AlbertaCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 01:25 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
waynetaylor55's Avatar
 
Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 28A
State: California
Posts: 431
THOR #21941
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsterm View Post
Hi Wayne
That was the first place I looked but the wall plate does not have a switch. I also looked at the bedroom TV plate, l no switch.
I have the Winegard ConntecT 2.0. I should have looked it up before I spoke. I checked the Winegard website and looked up the 360. It doesn't say anywhere that it lets in a cable signal.

Sorry I misspoke.
__________________
Wayne & Elissa
2021 THOR Four Winds 28A
Fallbrook, CA

Watchdog hardwired EMS, Alignment, Roadmaster front sway bar, vent covers, Dew Gutter
waynetaylor55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2