Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Motorcoach & Motorhome > Class B & B+ Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-28-2022, 06:15 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2022 Tellaro 20L
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #25231
Tellaro 20L Tank Sensors

I haven't been able to find a thread with this title, although I believe that lots of people have the problem.

Has anyone installed SeeLevel on a Tellaro?

My black tank (12 gal) reads 2/3 or Full with a few gallons in it. It's never even had toilet paper in it. Liquids only.

The gray tank has the same issue, and like the black tank, whether it chooses 2/3 or Full appears to be random.

I gave up on the fresh tank. I just look at the tank with a flashlight to find the level.

Propane seems to be not too bad. We started a 5-day trip with 7/8 showing. After 4 nights of running the Truma at 60F, it still showed 1/2.

I went to Tractor Supply, and they put a little over 2 gallons of propane in. And they charge by the gallon. No minimum and no flat fee!

Old 12-07-2022, 06:20 AM   #2

State: Florida
THOR #28560
I have the same rig, same issue, looking at Seelevel just adding it and run it at the same time as the factory crap.
Old 12-07-2022, 11:51 AM   #3

Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Whether the sensors are in a 12 gallon tank or a 50 gallon tank, they’re never accurate. In mine 2/3 might mean 14 gals or 26 gals. Freshwater might say 1/3. Add 2 gallons and suddenly you’re at 2/3. If we’re staying without a sewer hookup we usually get 5 to 6 days. Use the bathhouse.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:13 PM   #4

State: Wisconsin
THOR #27874
I have yet to rely on tank sensors in either of our rigs, other than propane - it seems to work fairly well.

I think we just got used to how we use facilities/water. I dump when we get to a campground, close off valves and pay attention to use over a day, 2 days...haven't overflowed yet (well that's not true, did overflow the black flush on the class A...valve closes, distracted by neighbor - i now know that the vent tubes on the roof work as sprinklers as well as vent pipes).

While kinda of a cool device, I'd take the $200 some odd $$ you are going to pay for the SeeLevel and get a second solar panel or more batteries.

The other option is a DIY setup. There are 3 sensor devices on amazon that might do the trick, https://www.amazon.com/Taidacent-Aut...7-93deae8f9840 that are pretty cheap. Just have to wire the contact signals into the BMPro master node, similarly to the existing sensors.
2023 Thor Tellaro 20L 200Amp Reliable -no generator
RonRM is offline   Reply With Quote