Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Travel | Camping Spots | Roads and Routes
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-03-2022, 12:55 AM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.3
State: Michigan
THOR #20290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Nodine View Post
RVwife,

Your title is very frightening to me. You see my mind knows PSA as the acronym for Prostate Specific Antigen, a screening test for prostate cancer in men.
Sorry, did not mean to alarm you in that manner. The older I get the harder it gets to to remember all the multitude of acronyms in and outside of their various contexts.

Hope all is well with you.

Old 12-03-2022, 01:10 AM   #22
Administrator

Brand: Airstream
Model: Overlander
State: Washington
THOR #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
State and national parks are not secure or safe locations. That’s where all the riff raff goes. Parks in some states are extremely bad.
No riffraff here but I almost exclusively choose state, national and other public parks, preferably in beautiful places. Doing some research about the park is a good idea but aiming for remote places and beautiful spaces is the end goal. There are a lot of other folks just like me to choose public lands parks for this reason - not generally riffraff - just nature lovers
Old 12-03-2022, 01:16 AM   #23

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.3
State: Michigan
THOR #20290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
No riffraff here but I almost exclusively choose state, national and other public parks, preferably in beautiful places. Doing some research about the park is a good idea but aiming for remote places and beautiful spaces is the end goal. There are a lot of other folks just like me to choose public lands parks for this reason - not generally riffraff - just nature lovers
Totally in agreement with you. We do the same. This was supposed to be a state park that was so scenic that it had inspired many of the artists that were part of are movement known as the Hudson River School of Painting. Indeed it was beautiful in many ways, not crowded, and certainly did not appear to be full of riffraff. Unfortunately there must have been one bad apple lurking int the wings. I took many beautiful photos that will become part of my travel scrapbook going forward.