Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-05-2022, 08:35 PM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Majestic 19G
State: Maryland
THOR #27519
19G Cab over seam question

Hey y'all, wife & I are proud newbie parents of Wanda, a 2018 Majestic 19G from the Cruise America Sales lot. Quite the learning curve as everything is our first time.

Finding a lot in the forums about water intrusion through various seams, but nothing yet about the under-side of the cab over. (see attached photos). The end on driver's side is concerning as the curved seam cover is clearly separating even from the old caulk job (BTW I've taken off the driver's side end cap). I want to take off the curved seam cover and check out what's happening inside:

* Anyone have experience removing this? Does it pull off, or slide, or what?

* There are two small holes several inches in front of the seam cover, on both driver's and passenger sides (easier to see in driver's side photo). Are these weep holes? Nothing seems to have fallen/torn away. Unsealed holes give me the heebee geebees, but if their supposed to be there...?

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Tim T.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wanda_Seam_Lft.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	39345   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wanda_Seam_R.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	39346