It's pretty easy once you've done it a few times. My method is this:
1. Switch to manual mode.
2. Run the rear jack button, eventually you will feel the coach "bump" when the first jack touches ground, continue to select rear so that the second aft jack can catch up and touch ground. Stop after you feel the second "bump."
3. Repeat the above process, but now using the forward jack button. After feeling the second "bump" up front you should have all your jacks grounded, but not yet level.
4. Follow the red indicator lights to adjust where necessary. Follow the digital level display to tweak it to the green light or better.
5. If you overshoot your target I've found it easier to "Retract All Jacks" and start over, than to attempt a selective manual retract.
6. Go outside and inspect your work. Make sure all 4 jacks have firm contact so that you know you are not in a tripod contact situation.
7. Celebrate your recent success with beverage of choice.