Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Window issue
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 05:46 PM   #7
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
By "open while in transit" did they mean you had it open while driving -- or did they mean whoever drove it to the dealer from the factory had it open? I would ask them to show you in their manual where it says that windows designed to be opened should not be opened while driving. Also, if they meant in transit to the dealer from the factory ask them where it says YOU are responsible for any damage.

and maiden voyage means this was your first trip since buying it - right? and the window fell out. And there is still warranty coverage on their factory construction and installation right? I have well over a thousand posts on this forum and your post is the first one I've ever read saying a window fell out. Why is that not the fault of how the factory installed the window? And how did having it open cause it to fall out?

This whole thing does not pass the Dixie Bar and Grill common sense test.
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum