Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 01:22 PM   #17
cvflowe

State: California
THOR #5999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bowe View Post
Under the outside sink there is a one way Hepvo drain trap intended to eliminate the need for a conventional p-trap. I had to travel with the grey tank pretty full and found a lot of water in the outside sink at the next stop. I disassembled the Hepvo (which Thor had installed upside down) an discovered that the diaphragm had turned inside out and was allowing backflow. Since then I keep the outside sink drain closed when not in use to prevent possible backflow.
I'm glad you've posted on this. The last few times I've gone out camping, I have opened the door to the outside kitchen only to find grey water in the sink. Do you have pictures of what the valve should look like installed in the correct position?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum