Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 08:29 PM   #9
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov
Not sure the same applies to the cutaway or stripped chassis vehicles but when I bought my last new Ford a few years ago the dealer's service writer told me to come in before the initial 12 months/12000 miles as say the tires are wearing in an odd manner. By do this Ford was obligated to perform 1 alignment under that portion of the warranty. I did that for 2 Fusions and a Flex and it worked.

Again, not sure it applies to the stripped or cutaways.
You'd have to find a dealer that can handle the RV. I don't think our Ford dealer could--they've recently opened up their own "quicklane" (many Ford dealers are doing this: opening a "quicklane" service center nearby. They do oil changes and other quick service there).

For our alignment I had to go to a local Goodyear truck tech:
Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers | Service Excellence – Always
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum