Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 08:34 AM   #50
macgyvr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31E
State: Indiana
THOR #7936
Send a message via ICQ to macgyvr Send a message via AIM to macgyvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druff View Post
The new wheels and tires were awesome for our trip to Florida this winter. It just happens that while there we came across this beauty and bought it. No more weight problem now. Went back 10 yrs in age but we couldn't resist. Only had 27,000 miles on it. They always say to not test drive a DP unless you can buy it and I completely understand now. It is so quiet and the ride is serene.
And I came back to a class C from a DP...gotta do what works for your, hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

I'm hoping to order my 17.5's with in the next month...I'm over half saved up for them.

mac 'from 08 Class C to 01 DP back to 16 Class C' gyvr

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum