Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 07:23 PM   #15
chief90

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany XTE 40AX
State: Florida
THOR #7078
guess it would depend of the Thor coach you have, I have the Tuscany 40ax XTE, before the slides go out, the coach has to be level and I dump the air before I level the coach, the key has to be on (not engine running) in order for me to extend or retract the slide. I too hold in the button for 3-4 secs after the slides are in or out. In the control area above the passenger, it clearly states that the coach must be level before slides can be extended.

I have experienced twisting of the full wall slide, in order to correct that, I was told by Thor to extend 4 inches, retract and to do that a couple of times to correct the twist.

Suzzanne
Thor Tuscany 40 FT ax XTE

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum