Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 10:28 AM   #4
04fxsts

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A. C. E. 30.1
State: Indiana
THOR #1488
Welcome and sorry for your troubles. We also bought a 2015 ACE 30.1 in Jan. and it has been good with only two problems so far. There was a leak in the pluming under the kitchen sink. Loosened the "P" trap and found the rubber gasket was not installed correctly, quick and simple fix.
Then I noticed a hydraulic fluid leak under the steering pump, not bad but still a leak. I never even called Camping World where we bought it because I figured it was a Ford problem. My call to Thor confirmed this and the Thor gave me the number to call at Ford. The Ford people offered to tow it to a shop but I told them it was not necessary. Ford called the nearest dealer that could handle the MH got the name of the person to talk to informed them it was approved under warranty. I called and set up an appointment they checked it out and it was the $1200 pump which was not in stock. Came home, went camping they got part and then went back to have it installed. I had nothing but great service from Thor and Ford. Ford gives a three year bumper to bumper warranty so unless Thor damaged something it should be fixed by Ford. I suggest a call to Thor and go from there. Jim.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum