Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 01:20 AM   #145
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchSmartini View Post
Ah, I got my full answer: looking at the BLEPeripheral library, I see every one of those files that I was asking about. OK, cool - I don't need any of them.

I will try to strip the program down to the bare minimum for reading the capacitance and displaying it on the serial monitor. I have other plans for getting the data where I need it.

I do have another question, if you don't mind. When you're looking at the raw data on the serial monitor, what kind of range are you seeing in the capacitance readings between an empty tank, a half-full tank, and a full tank? (In the actual installation on your tank, that is - not on the workbench.) My problem was all of my readings were too close together. I'm hoping for a really wide range - hundreds of units of measurement between each 1/4 tank.
With the FDC1004 I'm getting readings in the thousands between empty and full (like empty is something like 15,000 and full is 50,000--although they may be backwards my algorithm in the phone doesn't care if the range goes from 15k to 50k or from 50k to 15k).
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum