Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: 12V Issues
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 02:16 PM   #1
wilsjon

State: Arizona
THOR #8241
12V Issues

I have a 2017 Thor Venetian MH. We had leveling issues and a Latched Out Warning on our last trip. I replaced the Chassis batteries when we got home with appropriate Interstate Batteries. While in the driveway I put the levelers down and the slides out to clean the coach. Now the levelers will not go all the way down or all the way up. And I get the Latched Out Warning every time I try to use them. The slides won’t move and the awnings won’t move either. 12V problem in the system, batteries, leveling system? Any ideas on solutions? Only thing Thor support could suggest was a battery issue even though I tested them out well. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2269.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	14208

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum