Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 02:29 PM   #15
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
Question

thanks, that info is valuable in trying to track down this 'issue'...

I know I have a 'momentary' Use/Store doorside switch, which should be controlling the RV CUSTOM PRODUCTS device, to shut off 12v power to the coach and the inverter.

I also have the dash AUX switch, which is a press-and-hold type switch to combine the House and Chassis battery banks. I suppose this goes thru the 80amp Buss Breaker and the WhiteRodgers 12v coil(?), which also has it's own separate 30amp inline FUSE attached, and PURPLE and WHITE secondary wires.(see below)

I'm still not sure about what the Trombetta 12v coil is for, as it's not even shown on this diagram... it sits above the other coil, under a large loom of wirings, and is very hard to see or get to, with maybe GREEN and BLACK secondary wires.
It's also covered in dirt/grime, although the WhiteRodgers coil is perfectly clean(?)(see below)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Solenoid wiring.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	14346   Click image for larger version

Name:	other device.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	14347  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum