Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 12:24 PM   #7
vegasruv24.1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Nevada
THOR #12329
Well, the coach showed up just after dark... was hoping for day light..but it was dark out,..I did except delivery,... but it has issues... first off... they never put the safety pins in the over head bed,,, one side dropped about 8 or so inches on the trip from so cal.. I was able to get it straighten back out and back up....not a fan the over head bed... but will make sure I never travel with out the pins in.. next, the driver said that the check engine light came on right when she pulled up to my house gonna have to see what that's all about..the coach I was getting had a problem with the bedroom slide right at the last minute...so they changed me over to a different coach... the one we were getting was the monteray maple.... and this one is the dark cabinet brazilan cherry....so we said send it, they didn't have time to get it detailed which I said ok to send...there's some thing going on with the levelers...it says take in for service...so no idea on that one...I got on the roof, there is about a 4'' cut in the rubber roof...and along the edges the rubber doesn't looked to be glued down.... got no idea the fix there … or who's gonna get the blame... but it looks like the roof was damaged when the ac was installed.. so we'll have to see how that's repaired...I guess you could dicor the rip... but who knows how long the rip has let water get in, and what the wood look like under... but my guess is the wood would be bad...if the whole roof has to be replaced to be back to new … pretty big job...we'll see how that goes..all in all, we really like the coach... not a big fan of the fold out bed... and I think they could have layed out the floorplan to be better. but what I wanted was the shortest coach on the longest wheel base... this one is 29'3'' and 190 wheel base... the shortest I could find... that and my wifes demand want list was a sofa ned dinette,.. which we got... so happy wife , happy life...I got about half hour to 5am in vegas….gonna have some more coffee and attact this beast...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum